Hayden-McNeil is looking for a full-time Typesetter to join our Design team.
This position supports our Design Associates in typesetting new manuscripts and incorporating more complex author revisions to textbooks/laboratory manuals in various disciplines (Chemistry, Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, English, and First-Year Experience), following approved layouts and styles pre-determined by the assigned project designer.
As part of a core production team, the Typesetter is responsible for seeing projects through the proofreading cycle of review and corrections, including the performance of preflight checks.
For the full position description, and to apply, please visit our careerbuilder posting by clicking on the following link:
Seasonal - Custom Interactive Media Editor
Hayden-McNeil is looking for an experienced interactive media editor to help build custom digital projects for the fall 2013 academic year.
Join us for an incredible experience working within a team environment during our busy production season, starting now through mid-September. We will need an experienced custom interactive media editor to develop interactive content using Articulate Storyline, proprietary technology, and other software programs. Interactive content could include, but is not limited to, quizzes, assessments, and tutorials.
* Use tools and software to build out digital content
* Build assessments according to author specifications
* Test custom course builds to ensure quality and accuracy
* Work with cross-functional team of editors, designers, project managers, and media producer
* Communicate on project status and provide regular updates to teams
* Knowledge of CSS3, HTML, jQuery, Java Script, and browser capability standards
* Experience with working with media assets and organizing/maintaining versions effectively and efficiently
* Ability to troubleshoot and provide technical support as needed
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Must be interested in learning new technologies
* Ability to build demos and prototypes
* Ability to solve design or functional problems
* Excellent follow through and the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Degree in Art & Design, Interactive Communications or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
To apply, please send your resume, and cover letter to
Inventory Control Assistant
Hayden-McNeil, a publishing company in Plymouth, Michigan, is looking for an individual to add to our small but dynamic Warehouse/Production Department.
We offer a good wage with great benefits and job satisfaction for a qualified candidate with a “can-do” attitude and team approach to building on our company’s reputation and success.
For the full position description, and to apply, please visit our careerbuilder posting below:
Careerbuilder-Inventory Control Assistant