Why Choose Hayden-McNeil?
What Makes Us Hayden-McNeil
Here are a few facts that make Hayden-McNeil different:
- In the history of our company, we have never—not once—delivered our books past the start date of classes. Maintaining this spotless record is an obsession.
- We do not use publishing contracts. Virtually all of our author relationships turn on the basis of a handshake and a good, honest relationship where everyone wins.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining a high customer retention rate. Each year, typically over 97% of our authors choose to stay with Hayden-McNeil.
- See for yourself: Here are some unsolicited email notes from our authors received just in the last year.
- Concerned about textbook prices? So are we. Our average net text price is under $20.
- Our publishing resources are down the hall. We have our own typesetters, designers, scientific illustrators, project managers, everybody...all under one roof. We do not ship work overseas.
- Our books are warehoused and shipped from the same building as our offices. If there is a question about a product, we have immediate access to the total inventory of our authors' books.
- We are always innovating, searching for new ways to support our authors. Hayden-McNeil Custom Digital offers e-solutions to our authors, beyond the printed word. Learn more.
- Sustainability is important to us. We are part of a greater initiative through Macmillan to reduce our overall corporate carbon footprint by 65% by the end of 2019.